Check my calendar here for any class cancellations or special events!
As of June 2019, I am focusing on privates and semi-privates at our home space in the Tahoe Park neighborhood of Sacramento, CA. Our space holds 3-4 people for yoga, so you can bring your own group or I can create groups. These classes are intended to be 4-week series / commitments. Please ask for more details!
Sacramento Yoga Center–Inside Sierra 2 Center, 2791 24th Street
Active Chair Yoga
Using a chair to support the body when needed, we’ll explore the unlimited realm of possibilities for yoga off the floor.
This class is designed for anyone and will include more active standing poses, as well as modifications for using a chair. Not only gentle, but strengthening too!
- Tuesdays & Thursdays, ongoing.
1:45 – 2:45pm
$80 for 8 classes ($10 per class)–Expires in 4 months
(Financial assistance possible.)
Privates and Small Groups available in locations around Sacramento and at my home studio in Tahoe Park–email for details
- Singing for Scaredy Cats
- Yoga for *My* Schedule (Can’t make a studio time? Make your own class time!)
- Find Your Devotion (4-week series including chanting, poetry, malas and prayer)
- Women’s Meditation Circle for Peace
- Sound Baths with bells, singing bowls, gongs and chanting
- Your input is invited for classes you’d like to see!